I’ve been keeping a journal in order to keep track of what I’ve been doing, seeing, hearing or saying. Yesterday I found something in it I don’t remember writing. It seems to be a conversation between two people.
Where have you been for the last two and a half years?"
I’ve been hiding from that thing. I’ve keep myself boarded up in my house
I’ve been hiding from that thing. I’ve keep myself boarded up in my house
You live next door to you could have hid at my house. Why haven't you come over and visit?
It can’t get in.
why not?
It just can’t.
It can’t get in.
why not?
It just can’t.
Why did you come to school anyways?
To warn you and to give you this.
To warn you and to give you this.
Warn me about what?
(I can’t seem to read the handwriting)
I should be warning you that they’ve been watching my house and reading my blog trying to see if I mention that thing again. They must be looking for key words because every time I write his name they show up at my house. So be careful.
I will
Don’t leave your house no matter what.
(The writing ends here.)
No comments:
Post a Comment